Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Gorjuss Girls birthday

So i have now discovered another favorite brand of stamps at the Crafty Doodle Chick Store - the Gorjuss Girls by Santoro Stamps!!!! They are super cute images on red rubber that stamp out perfectly every time! There are so many to choose from and they are super cheap - great value for money!
I used the adorable 'Ladybird' (No.5) stamp for my card.

I colored her using my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut her out.
I used all MFT products on this card - not that I'm obsessed with this company at all! LOL!
I used Precious Poloroids die set to cut out the photo frame from white cardstock.
I used the Blueprints #30 set to make the background and cut out the different elements, from MFT's Party Patterns paper pack.
The banner has the 'lift' label from the Interactive Labels stamp set which turned the card into a gift card holder!! (I used mini glue dots to attach the gift card - this way it can be pulled off without ripping the card).


The sentiments were stamped using the All Smiles sentiment set.
A little bakers twine finishes the card off!

You'll find these products in the Crafty Doodle Chick shop:

 

The rest can be found in the MFT shop:
 
 
  
 

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog for lots of inspiration every day from the rest of the design team!


Happy Crafting.




No comments:

Post a Comment