Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Whimsy Stamps - CAS Believe in Yourself

This is a couple of older Whimsy Stamp sets, but they work perfectly together to create a simple CAS style card.
I used the Bee-Cause stamp set for the flower and leaf images, and the Bold Statements stamp set for the sentiment.

I stamped the images and sentiment using Versamark Watermark ink and then heat embossed them using white embossing powder.
I then used Peacock Feathers, Broken China and Cracked Pistachio distress inks, blended them together to create the background. I then used a piece of kitchen towel to remove any ink from on top of the white embossing.
I added a little coordinating baker's twine and mounted onto a white card base.
Quick and easy, but very effective.

 

 
 

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment