Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - One Word Sentiment

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'One Word Sentiment'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I love this cute image from Marina Fedotova - 'Flower Fairy' - available at the Whimsy Stamps Store.


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut it out.
I used Versamark Watermark ink with the Whimsy Stamps Curly Flourish Stencil on the pink cardstock, and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
The sentiment set (now retired), papers and bakers twine are from my stash.
I finished off the card by popping up the flower fairy on foam dots.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


It is the start of a new challenge over on the Whimsy Inspires Challenge blog, with the theme as always 'Anything Goes'. 
For more inspiration from the design team, and to enter the challenge, please check out the Challenge Blog.

Hope to see you joining in our challenge this month. 

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

 *NEW Flower Fairy Curly Flourish package display.jpeg 




No comments:

Post a Comment