Pages

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Whimsy Stamps February Release Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of February's release of clear & rubber stamps, dies and stencils at the Whimsy Stamps store

I am showcasing this super cute image called 'Water Garden Girl'



I'm not a big lover of stamps with backgrounds and so I wanted to show you how versatile this stamp can be. I stamped the image out onto white cardstock, colored her in with my prismacolor pencils and then just fussy cut her out from the background. She is in a sitting pose, and so I placed her on a die cut circle frame.

I love the new Swish stencil released this month. I used this with wilted violet distress oxide ink to create an ombre effect background.
I used the same ink for the sentiment banner - using the bold banners sentiment set.
I added a white frame cut using the shaker builder - sweetest birthday die set, and then put it all on a kraft card base for a little pop of color.

Don't forget about this month's Customer Appreciation Stamp Set 'Elegant Gifts' - free to all customers who spend $75 or more on a single retail order in the Whimsy Store!


You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and the Whimsy Inspirations Blog
and leave them a little love. 
Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

water garden girl color display.jpegSwish package display.jpeg Bold Banners Shaker Builder - Sweetest Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment