Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Birthdays

* This album is FOR SALE.
** Contact me at kerys(dot)sharrock(at)me(dot)com for information.

*** Other albums of the same style can be made to order with the theme of your choice - contact me for details.

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Birthdays'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I am now an official member of the Whimsy Stamps Digital Divas creative team!
I love the Pollycraft Designs images now available from Whimsy Stamps, and this one is no exception.
This image is called 'Dotty' and pairs perfectly with Echo Park's Happy Birthday collection.



I printed 'Dotty' onto white cardstock and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut her out. 



I used a mini album tutorial from LMsCraftyCreations on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/wNYd1mOQLmc

This was an easy album to make and quick to put together.

Here is a walkthrough of the album.



We are sponsored this week by My Creative Scoop, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Dotty - Digital Stamp Image result for echo park happy birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment