Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Whimsy Stamps June Digital Release - 'Curly' mini album

*This album is for SALE - email me for details - kerys(dot)sharrock(at)me(dot)com. 
** Albums of same design can be made to order - all themes considered. Email me for enquiries.

It is the start of the new Whimsy Stamps digital release for June - another awesome release!
I used the adorable 'Curly' digital stamp for the front cover of my mini album - the perfect image to pair with Echo Park's 'Under the Sea' collection.


I printed the image onto white cardstock and used my prismacolor pencils to color him in. I then fussy cut the image and added him onto the front of my album.

This album measures 6" x 6" with a 3" spine. There are 5 pages, each measuring 5.5" x 5.5", with lots of flaps, photo and journalling mats. The bright colors and 'under the sea' theme makes this a super cute album. I used a tutorial from My Sisters Scrapper to make this album (https://youtu.be/C7XJlf39oRI).


I added a shell and seahorse charm to the binding on the side of the album.


All of the pages are made up of envelopes and decorate with papers and ephemera from the collection.












Such a super cute album - I love how it turned out!
Perfect to store your vacation or aquarium memories.

Don't forget to check out the latest Whimsy Stamps Digital Stamp release this month - lots of great images for any occasion.

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x

Curly - Digital Stamp








No comments:

Post a Comment