Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Summer

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Summer'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I have recently returned from a super fun Whimsy Stamps retreat in Florida which I would HIGHLY recommend to everyone! there is another retreat coming up in October too - you should go check it out:

We learnt so many new techniques and made a TON of cards I thought I would share one I made there. As always, I like to change things up a bit! So here is a background I created at the retreat using distress oxides, transfer gel and deco foil.



I printed the newly released Penguin Beach Chair image onto white cardstock and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out. 

I die cut some palm trees from the new Build -an-Island die set and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I cut the 'beach' using the same die from some scrap paper in my stash. 

This was all added to the foiled background to make a scene.
I finished the card off with some bakers twine and a shell charm, and added it to a standard A2 kraft card base.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x


Penguin Beach Chair - Digital Stamp


No comments:

Post a Comment