Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Autumn

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Autumn'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I love the adorable animal die sets from My Favorite Things and this Racoon Cutie worked perfectly for a fall themed card.


I used cardstock from my stash to die cut the raccoon and glued it all together. It is super easy to make using these dies as there are impressions left by the die to show you where to place the other pieces. I finished the raccoon off by adding enamel dots for his eyes.

I used Autumn papers from my stash of Echo Park collections. The sentiment is from one of the coordinating sticker sheets. I adhered it all onto a standard A2 white card base, popping up the raccoon head with pop dots.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Raccoon Cutie Die-namics


No comments:

Post a Comment