Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Sentimental

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Sentimental'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 


I used the adorable 'Eleanor' digital image from Whimsy Stamps.
I printed this image onto white cardstock and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut her out.

I used papers from Fancy pants 'winterland' 6x6 paper pad and added some gold strip stickers.

The sentiment was stamped using Whimsy Stamps 'penguin holiday squares' clear stamp set and VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne (black) ink.

This was all adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by Crafty Doodle Chick, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Eleanor - Digital Stamp Penguin Holiday Squares Clear Stamps VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)

No comments:

Post a Comment