Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Whimsy Stamps September Digital Stamp Release

It is the start of the new Whimsy Stamps digital release for September - another awesome release!

I used the adorable 'Bobby's Halloween' image, available from the Whimsy Store.


I printed the image onto white cardstock and used my prismacolor pencils to color him in. I then fussy cut him out. 

I used a variety of Halloween papers from my stash to create the card background. The sentiment was a cut apart from one of the papers.

I finished the card off with some purple bakers twine and adhered it all to a black standard A2 card base.

Don't forget to check out the latest Whimsy Stamps Digital Stamp release this month - lots of great images for any occasion.

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x

Bobby's Halloween - Digital Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment