Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the adorable 'Snowy' digital image from Whimsy Stamps for this card.



I printed out the image and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut her out.

I used papers from Lawn Fawn's Snow Day 6x6 paper pad.

I cut out the red cardstock using Whimsy Stamps Card Builder Windows die set. The banner was cut out using the Whimsy Stamps Shaker Maker Banner die set.
I used my We R Memory Keepers tab punch and then pieced the card together, cutting the other cardstock pieces out with my paper trimmer.

This was all adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Snowy - Digital Stamp 
Card Builder Windows Die Set Shaker Maker Banner Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment