Pages

Monday, December 2, 2019

Whimsy Stamps December Digital Stamp Release

It is the start of the new Whimsy Stamps digital release for December - another great release!

I used the adorable 'Christmas Hamster' image , available from the Whimsy Store.



I printed the image onto white cardstock, along with the black border, and used my prismacolor pencils to color him in.

I used Whimsy Stamps You're My Jolly stamp set to stamp the sentiment with VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne (black) ink. I cut the panel out and adhered it to a standard A2 white card base.

I finished the card off with some gems from the Sparkletz Snow Crystals set.

A quick and easy CAS style card.

Don't forget to check out the latest Whimsy Stamps Digital Stamp release this month - lots of great images for any occasion.
Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x

Xmas Hamster - Digital Stamp You're My Jolly Clear Stamps VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black) Sparkletz - Snow Crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment