Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2019

My last Christmas cards of 2019

Here are the last of the Christmas cards I made this year. A little late I'm afraid, but only just able to photograph and type after hand surgery.

These are all stamps from Whimsy Stamps and I think they are my favorite releases this year. They were all colored using prismacolor pencils.

I love the Ellie Elephant stamps by Crissy Armstrong. This card uses Ellie the Special Reindeer and papers from Echo Park.


The next is Ellie's Bauble, Christmas Ellie-ments and papers from Echo Park.


I also love the newly released owl sets - there are so many to choose from! This card uses one of the owls from Happy Owlidays Too and papers from Doodlebug. 


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy New Year!
See you in 2020!

Happy Crafting x


Ellie the Special Reindeer Rubber Cling Stamp Ellie's Bauble Rubber Cling Stamp Christmas Ellie-ments Happy Owlidays Too Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment