Pages

Monday, January 13, 2020

Whimsy Stamps January Paper Door Kit - card #2

We are back with another awesome Paper Door Kit for January - 
Sugar Rush.
This month’s kit is full of some really fun, amazing products!



Each kit will include: 
  • BRAND NEW kit debuting on the 10th of each month
  • Each kit is a $50+ retail value for only $29.95 plus shipping
  • EXCLUSIVE 6x6 Whimsy Stamps designer paper pack collections, fun and creative designs on heavy weight paper with a beautiful sheen - 24 double sided sheets
  • SPECIAL EDITION 4x6 clear stamp set "Sweet as Sugar" created exclusively for PAPER DOOR
  • COMPLEMENTING "Sugar Rush" 4x3 stamp set and large rubber background stamp "Sweets", designed exclusively for PAPER DOOR
  • SPECIAL EDITION "Sweet Word and Shadow Die" introduced especially for PAPER DOOR
  • PRIVATE access to PDF files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different projects. 
Without further ado, let me share one of the projects I created with this amazing kit.


There are so many fun possibilities with these stamps, dies and papers!

I stamped the lollipop images using VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne (black) ink and colored them using my prismacolor pencils. I then used the hand stitched nested rectangle die (now retired) to cut out the panel. I used the same die to cut out the bottom of the black panel, so the stitched rectangle would line up all of the way round. I adhered these onto a piece of pink cardstock from the designer paper pack.

I used my paper trimmer with a scallop blade to cut out the scallop border strip in grey cardstock. I added some baker's twine and adhered this to the panel.

I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock and used the 'quick strips' die set to cut out the stitched banner. I adhered this to the panel.  

I adhered all of this onto a patterned paper panel and then to a standard A2 white card base.
Each kit is a $50+ retail value for only $29.95 plus shipping.


We’ve made PAPER DOOR an easy and affordable way for you to enjoy a monthly card making kit:


NO minimums


NO subscriptions to commit to


NO wait lists to sweat out


NO multi-tier pricing

Each kit is a LIMITED EDITION and individual items may  or  may not be released at a later date. Supplies are limited so order yours today, and unlock your creativity with Whimsy Stamps PAPER DOOR kits!
This month's kit is sure to sell out fast so don't wait around to order!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :D x

VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black) Quick Strips Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment