Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Valentines

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Valentines'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I decided to create some fun treat boxes for my family for Valentines day this year.


I made a pillow box treat box using a Lawn Fawn die, and filled it with Dove Heart chocolates. I used Simon Says Stamp Peeking Pup die and Punny Animals stamp set.


I made a milk carton style treat box by Lawn Fawn filled with Lindor chocolates. I used Lawn Fawn's candy hearts die set to cut out the window and tag.



A scalloped treat box filled with Lindor chocolates (a favorite in our house!!) I used Lawn Fawn's scalloped treat box die and Clearly Besotted Happy Hugs stamp set.


And finally, a thin plastic bag containing chocolate M&M's with a cute little heart tag (again using Lawn Fawn's candy hearts die).



We are sponsored this week by Scrapper's Delights store, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


I am entering these into Simon Says Stamp current Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes.

Available in my etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KeshmaCrafts

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Lawn Fawn PILLOW BOX Lawn Cuts Die LF985 Preview Image Simon Says Stamp PEEKING PUP Wafer Die s660 Rest and Refresh Preview Image Simon Says Clear Stamps PUNNY ANIMALS sss101932 Fun and Festive Preview Image

Image result for lawn fawn milk carton Lawn Fawn CANDY HEARTS Die Cuts LF1827 Lawn Fawn SCALLOPED TREAT BOX Lawn Cuts Die LF1232 Preview Image

No comments:

Post a Comment