Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Whimsy Stamps January Digital Stamp Release

HAPPY NEW  YEAR!!

With the start of a new year comes the start of the new Whimsy Stamps digital release! January is another great release! AND.....Whimsy Stamps have purchased the rights to Sassy Cheryl stamps so even MORE awesome images.

I used the adorable 'Heartfelt Hands' from the new Sassy Cheryl digis in the Whimsy Stamps store. I love these cute images and Bella the dog is one of my favorite Sassy images!



I printed the image onto white cardstock and used my prismacolor pencils to color them in. I added some wink of stella and glossy accents, and then fussy cut them out.

I die cut a heart from the white cardstock square panel and mounted it onto some embossed red cardstock. I added some black gel pen stitching around the white panel. I printed off the sentiment and cut it into a banner shape.

I finished the card off by mounting it onto a white square card base and added some twine and heart embellishments.

Don't forget to check out the latest Whimsy Stamps Digital Stamp release this month - lots of great images for any occasion.
Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x


No comments:

Post a Comment