Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the adorable Crissy Armstrong digi - Bunny Spring Squares available from Whimsy Stamps for this card. I colored the image using Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers and fussy cut the panel out.


I used Whimsy Stamps Flower Puffs background stamp along with Peacock Feathers distress oxide ink to create the patterned panel. I didn't have any matching colored cardstock in my stash, so I used the same distress oxide ink to color up a piece of white cardstock, before using the Whimsy Stamps Kinetic Straight Basics die to create the scalloped border.

I put the colored pieces together and adhered them onto a white cardstock panel measuring 4" x 5.25".

I stamped the sentiment using Whimsy Stamps Soul Sisters stamp set and die cut the banner using Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips die. I adhered this onto the cardstock panel and popped up the image square on foam tape.

I adhered this onto a top folding standard A2 white card base and fished it off with some enamel dots.

Such a cute set of images in the set - definitely worth the money!

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Bunny Spring Squares - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Flower Puffs Background Rubber Cling Stamp Kinetic Straight Basics Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Soul Sisters Clear Stamps Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment