Pages

Friday, January 1, 2021

Whimsy Stamps January Digital stamp release

Happy New Year!! 

It's the start of a new year and a new month - so that means a new digital stamp release from Whimsy Stamps! I used the adorable 'Another Door Opens - Sally' for this card.


I printed out the image and then colored her in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers. I then fussy cut her out.

I cut out a white cardstock panel and stamped the hello sentiment using the FaDoodles Frames clear stamp set. I then added the image to this panel.

For the background panel I used the Military Camo Background stamp with Versafine Clair Glamorous ink. A weird choice I know, but I thought the pattern looked good behind the white panel...there was not enough of the 'camo' style really showing.

Another great release this month...check out the Whimsy Stamps store for lots of great new digital images.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x

Another Door Opens - Sally - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps FaDoodles Frames Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Military Camo Background Rubber Cling Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment