Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Cute Card Thursday - Valentines

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Valentines'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the super cute 'Always on my Mind' digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps for this card.


I printed out the image and colored her in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers. 

I used Whimsy Stamps Wonky Stitched Rectangle dies to cut out the panel. 

I stamped the sentiment onto the panel using Whimsy Stamps Soul Sisters stamp set.

I adhered the panel onto the patterned paper background, using paper from Whimsy Stamps Rainbow 6x6 paper pack.

This was all adhered onto a standard A2 white top folding card base.

I love the simplicity of this card, but it still packs a punch!

We are sponsored this week by Bugaboo Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Always On My Mind - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Wonky Stitched Rectangles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Soul Sisters Clear Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Rainbow - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment