Pages

Monday, June 21, 2021

My Favorite Things - Sketch #546 & Color Challenge #167

 It's been a while since I have joined in with one of the MFT challenges - I this time I managed to combine 2 of them!

I found a little downtime to play today, free from packing boxes or organizing our house move.

I used sketch #546:


Along with the current color challenge #167:


to design my card.


I stamped the images from the Sprinkling you with Love stamp set, and colored them in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers. I then fussy cut them out.

To follow the sketch, I used the Slimline Slide In dies - taking the individual circle to die cut the panel.

I used papers from Your Crafty Happy Place 6x6 paper pad - adding the patterned background panel and stamping the sentiment directly onto the patterned paper.

I used Gina K Seaglass ink for the raindrops (most of inks are now packed in boxes!!) and used the ink to create a coordinating, colored swatch to put my sentiment banner on.

I popped up the images on foam dots, and then adhered the panel onto a standard A2 card base.

I love how this design and color combo turned out.

Thanks for looking.

Happy crafting :D

Sprinkling You with Love  Slimline Slide-In Die-namics


No comments:

Post a Comment