Pages

Monday, June 28, 2021

My Favorite Things - Sketch #547

 I've been have fun playing along with sketches and challenges lately. I used sketch #547:


Here is my card:




I stamped the image from the Festive Old Friends stamp set and colored him in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers. I then fussy cut him out.

I used blue and yellow inks to blend a background and, to follow the sketch, I used the Slimline Slide In dies - taking the slimline rectangle die to cut the ink blended panel.

I stamped the sentiments onto the panel and then cut the strips to copy the sketch.

I added the panel/strips to a white cardstock panel and then onto a coordinating blue panel. This was then adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

I added some thin white strip stickers to the top of the blended panel and popped up the image on foam squares.

Thanks for looking.

Happy crafting :D

BB Festive Old Friends  Slimline Slide-In Die-namics

No comments:

Post a Comment