Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash

I loved this theme this month, from Reverse Confetti - Hello/Just Because. You can never have too many of these type of cards.



I used 'The Bear Up There' stamp set, along with the Celebrate Tag confetti cuts to create a mini slimline card this month.


I have packed up most of craft room for a move to North Carolina in 4 weeks, so my current supplies are limited! 

I used some papers from Echo Park to paper piece onto the balloons, and stamped the sentiment from a Whimsy Stamps set.

I'm new to making mini slimline cards, but I love how this card turned out.

Thanks for looking.

Happy crafting x

The Bear Up There Celebrate Tag Confetti Cuts


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! Congrats on the win!
    https://reverseconfetti.com/blogs/posts/winner-announcement-39

    ReplyDelete