Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2022

AAA cards - No Layers + Big Sentiment challenge


 I love the current AAA Cards Challenge - 'No Layers + Big Sentiment'.

I looked through my stamps to see what big sentiment stamps I had. I found this stamp set from Simon Says Stamp 'Luck & Hugs' (now retired).


I used Simon Says Stamp Daisy Bouquet stencil, along with Gina K ink cubes (Passionate Pink, Dusty Rose, Innocent Pink) to add some interest to the bottom left corner of the card.

I stamped the large sentiment over the top in Versafine Clair Onyx Black ink. Because the word is not solid, it got lost on the background. I used my Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers to match the ink colors and color in the letters. You can still see the stenciling behind the colored letters, but it gives it enough of a pop to stand out.

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x

Simon Says Stamp Stencil DAISY BOUQUET ssst121470 Lucky To Know You Preview Image 

2 comments:

  1. I love your choice of mixed media and think the translucent layers work really well. Thanks for playing along in our challenge at AAA Cards.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it.. beautiful one layer! I love the way you colored the sentiment and what a great design . Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete