Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2022

I Love You...more than chocolate

 I finally got chance to play along with my new Gerda Steiner stamps this week! Thought this image would make a perfect Valentine's Day card for my hubby! I used the Gerda Steiner 'More than Chocolate' stamp set for my card.



I started by creating an ink blended background panel. I used Simon Says Stamp Tumbling Hearts stencil, along with some Gina K Lovely Lavender dye ink. I die cut the panel using Queen & Co stitched rectangles;e, and then added some more lavender ink gently over the panel - it looked a little stark with the lavender hearts against the white background.

Once the panel had dried fully, I stamped the sentiment from the More than Chocolate stamp set using Versafine Clair Onyx black ink. I then embossed this with clear embossing powder to make it 'pop'!

I added the panel to a standard A2 white card base.

I stamped out the image and colored him in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers. I fussy cut him out and popped him up on my card panel with some foam squares.

Inside the card it reads 'more than chocolate'!

I am entering this card into the monthly Share Your Designs Challenge over at Gerda Steiner Designs - I love how this turned out.


Share your Design Challenge - January 2021


Thank for looking!

Happy crafting :D


More Than Chocolate 3x4 Clear Stamp Set - Clearstamps - Clear Stamps - Cardmaking- Ideas- papercrafting- handmade - cards-  Papercrafts - Gerda Steiner Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment