Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Busy crafting....more reindeer cards!

I had a busy day yesterday - lots of cards made!
Here is another reindeer card - this time with a tag! I am trying to make each of my reindeer cards fun and a little bit different each time - these children need some entertainment! In case you STILL hadn't heard, I have joined a group called Postpals, which send cards, letters, small gifts to sick children in the UK.
This year I am joining in with the 'Reindeer scheme'. A Reindeer is someone who is assigned a Pal and their siblings and sends 9 cards during the month of December, one from each reindeer, talking from the reindeers perspective.

Here is my card, all cut out using the Silhouette:


This time, the tag will have the letter/note from the reindeer.


I am entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge - TAG IT!

I also made this little cutie too:



Happy Crafting :)

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness, this is the cutest...great job! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete