Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Holly Jolly Christmas

In case you STILL hadn't heard, I have joined a group called Postpals, which send cards, letters, small gifts to sick children in the UK.
This year I am joining in with the 'Reindeer scheme'. A Reindeer is someone who is assigned a Pal and their siblings and sends 9 cards during the month of December, one from each reindeer, talking from the reindeers perspective.

Here is my 8th card - I found this image on the internet - not sure if it's a reindeer or not but it's close!!
I added a little glitter powder onto the hat and found some glittery wire ribbon in my stash.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
 Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - to use ribbon or lace 
Happy Crafting :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute Christmas card. Lobe the image. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie patootie Christmas card! Love your torn edge and that gorgeous ribbon. Lovely layout. Thanks so much for joining the fun at Fab 'n' Funky for our Christmas Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous makes in future challenges. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, I love the image you used. The simplicity of you card sure makes your image stand out. Wonderful job! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at the Whimsy monochromatic challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete