Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Yet another reindeer card!!

As you are now aware, I have joined a group called Postpals, which send cards, letters, small gifts to sick children in the UK.

This year I am joining in with the 'Reindeer scheme'. A Reindeer is someone who is assigned a Pal and their siblings and sends 9 cards during the month of December, one from each reindeer, talking from the reindeers perspective. 

Here is another card from one of the Reindeer:



I used my Silhouette to cute out the reindeer shapes, along with papers from My Mind's Eye 'Winter Wonderland' collection.
I used the current sketch from Sugar Pea Designs (#11):



and the color combo from the Creative Challenge Club (CCC14):



I am also entering this into Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge blog - Challenge #47 Anything Goes...with a twist. Use spots and dots.

Happy Crafting :)

1 comment: