Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Food/Drink

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Food/Drink'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I have loved so many of the products from Simon Says Stamp's Stamptember release, and this set was no exception. I used Heffy Doodle's 'More than S'mores' stamp set for the image and sentiment. (As this was a Stamptember products, they are exclusive and only made in a limited quantity - once they are gone they are gone. Unfortunately this one sold out and will not be replaced).

I stamped the images and then colored them in using my prismacolor pencils. I fussy cut these images out and then glued the coffee cups into the reindeers hands.

I used Lawn Fawn's 'Mini Picture Frames' dies along with the new 'Knit Picky Fall' paper collection. I used Lawn Fawn's 'Milk Carton' die - which fit perfectly onto the 6x6 paper pad (2 pieces of the 6x6 cardstock are needed).

I finished the milk carton by using the sentiment strip and coloring it with my pencils, and then added a small clothes pin and some bakers twine. A super cute, easy treat box.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

mini picture framesknit picky fall petite paper packmilk carton

No comments:

Post a Comment