Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Halloween

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Halloween'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I don't send Halloween cards, and so I used Halloween colors and a freebie image from All Dressed Up stamps to create a monster themed birthday card.



I printed out the digital image onto white cardstock and colored it in using my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut the image out.

I used stickers from Bella Blvd's Too Cute to Spook and Thankful collections for the background. 

I stamped the sentiment using My Favorite Things 'Monster Sized' stamp set and added some Doodlebug tiny heart shape sprinkles in green.

I popped up the image on pop dots and added the panel onto a black background.

This was all adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x


    

    

1 comment: