Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Thanks for being my Teacher

I'm up on the Crafty Doodle Chick blog today with a super cute card using Lawn Fawn products.
These products are available from the Crafty Doodle Chick Store.

I stamped the image using Lawn Fawn's 'So Owlsome' clear stamp set and colored them in with copic markers. I then fussy cut them out.

I used Lawn Fawn's 'Reveal Wheel' and 'Reveal Wheel square add-on' to cut out the base of this card from white card stock, but also from the patterns papers too. I used the 'Reveal wheel pick of the patch add on' for reveal wheel cut out as I thought it could pass as an apple for the teacher! I die cut the frame from red cardstock from my stash. The patterned papers are from Lawn's Fawn's new 'Knit Picky Fall' paper pad, cut using the square reveal wheel add on to get the stitched edge and then I hand cut the sloped hills..

The sentiment wheel reads 'Thanks for being my teacher' when turned. 

A super fun teacher appreciation card!

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting x

   
so owlsome  clear stamps- Lawn Fawnreveal wheel - Lawn Cutsreveal wheel square add-on - lawn cutsreveal wheel pick of the patch add-on - Lawn Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment