Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Whimsy Stamps October Release Day 4 & Cute Card Thursday

Welcome to Day 2 of October's release of clear & rubber stamps, dies and stencils at the Whimsy Stamps store

I am just LOVING these stamps from Marina Fedotova available in the Whimsy Store. This image is called 'Christmas Sprite'.



I stamped the image using VersaFine Clair nocturne ink and colored it in using my prismacolor pencils. 

I stamped the sentiment using the brand new Whimsy Stamps 'You're My Jolly' clear stamp set. Part of it was using VersaFine CLAIR nocturne (black) ink. I stamped the large 'Christmas' using Versamark Watermark ink and then heat embossed it using Ranger white super fine detail embossing powder.

I used some patterned paper from My Mind's Eye 'Winter Wonderland' 6x6 paper pack.This was then adhered to some purple cardstock and then onto a standard A2 white card base.

Don't forget about this month's Customer Appreciation Stamp Set - free to all customers who spend $75 or more on a single retail order in the Whimsy Store!

You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and the Whimsy Inspirations Blogand leave them a little love. 

This card is also my Design Team example for this week's Cute Card Thursday theme - Anything Goes! We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps! A great prize as always. Hope to see you there!
Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x

      
christmas sprite color display.jpeg VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)Youre My Jolly CAS display.jpegVersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)White Embossing Powder - Super Fine Detail


      

No comments:

Post a Comment