Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Bright Colors

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Bright Colors'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I LOVE the CCDesigns images available at Whimsy Stamps
This fun image is called Bloom.


I printed the newly released Bloom image onto white cardstock and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut her out. 

I used a variety of bright colored, patterned paper strips from Echo Park's 'Let's Be Mermaids' paper collection to make a bright and colorful background.

I added a sentiment sticker from the Echo Park collection and finished the card off with some enamel dots.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Bloom - Digital Stamp 

No comments:

Post a Comment