Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - No Patterned Papers

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'No Patterned Papers'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 



I used the adorable 'Breeze' digital image by CC Designs available at Whimsy Stamps

I printed this image onto white cardstock and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut her out.

I used some blue and green papers from my stash, along with Whimsy Stamps Stitched Cloud, and Grass and Cloud Edger dies to create the background. I used Lawn Fawn's 'Say Cheese again' die set to cut out the polaroid.

The sentiment was stamped from Whimsy Stamps Bold Banners sentiment stamp (now retired), using lucky clover distress oxide. This was then popped up onto the the polaroid using foam dots.

This was all adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by Crafty Doodle Chick, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x


Breeze - Digital Stamp Stitched Cloud Die Set Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set

say cheese, again Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Lucky Clover

No comments:

Post a Comment