Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Photoplay & Whimsy Stamps Baby Boy Mini Album

* This album is FOR SALE.
** Contact me at kerys(dot)sharrock(at)me(dot)com for information.
*** Other albums of the same style can be made to order with the theme of your choice - contact me for details.

I just love this adorable 'Sleepy Sloths' stamp set from  Whimsy Stamps and it worked absolutely PERFECTLY with Photoplay's 'Snuggle Up' boy collection of papers. It is a digital stamp for you to resize and color to your hearts content.


I stamped the adorable sloths, moon and star and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut them out.


All pages have plenty of room for photographs and journalling, with lots of flaps, photo mats and journal cards to record all those precious memories.



The back cover is left very simple with a spot to add a date, or simple message if it is a gift.

Here is a link to my YouTube video showing a walk through of the album:


Here is the link to Lori's tutorial that I followed to make tis album:
https://youtu.be/s8MTPozQ5Tc

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x

Sleepy Sloths Clear Stamps Image result for photoplay snuggle up

No comments:

Post a Comment