Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Pink

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Pink'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

The 'Wee One' image by Sylvia Zet is one of my all time favorite baby images found in the Whimsy Stamps store. This can be purchased as a digital image or rubber stamp.


I printed the image onto white cardstock and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut her out. 

I stamped the sentiment from the Whimsy Stamps Jungle Babies stamp set onto patterned cardstock from my stash, using VersaFine CLAIR (Nocturne) black ink.

I used pink and grey patterned papers and ribbon from my stash to create the background. This was all adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Wee One - Digital Stamp Jungle Babies Clear Stamps VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)

No comments:

Post a Comment