Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

7KidsCraftStore Guest Designer - Mama Elephant

I'm back with another project for 7KidsCraftStore, using the same Mama Elephant stamp set 'Fuzzy Hugs'. Even though this is no longer available in the store, there are a TON more stamp sets you could use to make this project.


I stamped the images onto wood slices using memento black ink and then colored them with my prismacolor pencils. This was such a quick and easy project to do and I love how they turned out! 

So much that I stamped a ton of different images and now have lots of neighbor/friend/class gifts to hand out!

I just matched the twine to each of the colored images and voila!

I hope you will go and check out all the adorable stamps that the 7Kids Craft Store stock and maybe make some of these ornaments of your own.

Happy Crafting x


1 comment: