Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Gold

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Gold'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 


I used the 'Glisten & Glow' 6x6 paper pad from Recollections for this card.
I used My Favorite Things Collage Cover Up die to cut out the patterned paper squares and white grid background. I cut out a piece of black/gold cardstock measuring 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" and pieced the grid and squares back together on top.
The tag was a cut apart from the paper pack. I added some gold ribbon and twine and popped it up on top of the grid.
This was all adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.
We are sponsored this week by Crafty Doodle Chick, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

 


No comments:

Post a Comment