Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Whimsy Stamps November Digital Stamp Release

It is the start of the new Whimsy Stamps digital release for November - another great release!

I used the adorable 'Tawny' image by CC Designs, available from the Whimsy Store.

I printed the image onto white cardstock and used my prismacolor pencils to color her in. I then fussy cut her out.

I used Whimsy Stamps Peekaboo Window 2 die for the background, and used it cut out the white cardstock grid and the patterned papers from the Whimsy Stamps Tiger paper pad. I adhered these pieces onto a piece of brown cardstock cut slightly larger.

I used the Whimsy Stamps Tombstone Tag die to cut out the 'tag' and punched a hole in the top. I added some gold ribbon and twine and popped this up with foam tape onto the front of the panel.

I popped up the image on foam tape and then adhered it all to a standard A2 white card base.

Don't forget to check out the latest Whimsy Stamps Digital Stamp release this month - lots of great images for any occasion.

This is also my card for the current Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes. We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps - a great prize as always!

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x

Tawny - Digital Stamp Peekaboo Window 2 Die 6x6 Paper Pack - Tiger Tombstone Tag Die Set




No comments:

Post a Comment