Pages

Monday, November 4, 2019

Whimsy Stamps November Digital Stamp Release

It is the start of the new Whimsy Stamps digital release for November - another great release!

I used the adorable 'Penguin Snow Fun' image by Crissy Armstrong, available from the Whimsy Store.

I printed the image onto white cardstock and used my prismacolor pencils to color them in. I then fussy cut them out.

I used papers from Echo Park's Celebrate Winter paper pad, mounting them papers onto navy cardstock from my stash. 

I used Whimsy Stamps Pierced Border Trio die to cut out the 'snow hill'. The sentiment was stamped using Whimsy Stamps Penguins Winter Adventure stamp set, i then cut it into a banner.

I popped up the image on foam tape and then adhered it all to a standard A2 white card base.

Don't forget to check out the latest Whimsy Stamps Digital Stamp release this month - lots of great images for any occasion.

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x

Penguin Snow Fun - Digital Stamp Pierced Border Trio Dies Penguins Winter Adventure



No comments:

Post a Comment