Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Whimsy Stamps February Digital Stamp Release

The start of a new month means the start of a new release! February is another great release! 

Whimsy Stamps now carries Sassy Cheryl digital stamps in their store, and I think these make a perfect addition to photo albums and scrapbooks.

I used 'My favorite kind of Weather' digital stamp for the front cover of an album for my daughter. I printed it out onto a piece of white cardstock and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils.



I also used another of her newly released (to Whimsy Stamps) digi's - 'Daydream Believing'.



I printed it directly onto a piece of lined notebook paper and then again, colored it in with my prismacolor pencils.

I love how versatile these images can be. Go check them out in the Whimsy Stamps store - and see what other great images they have available.

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting x

1 comment:

  1. Kerys, this is SUCH a cool creation hun. I love it to bits. Your journals and albums are SO COOL! I really need to hunt down some blanks here and makes some for my kiddos. They really are special. I'm utterly inspired! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete