Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Spring Fever

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Spring Fever'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used one of Whimsy Stamps adorable digital images - Well Rounded Elephant. I thought this fit the theme perfectly!

I printed him out onto white cardstock and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils.

I used Whimsy Stamps Notched Rectangles die to cut out the image panel.


I used Whimsy Stamps Pretty Pastels papers (now retired), along with Whimsy Stamps Wavy Edgers die setto create the background.


This was all adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.


We are sponsored this week by My Creative Scoop, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x


 Notched Rectangles Die Set Wavy Edgers Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment