Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2020

MFT Sketch #474

It's been a while since I have had the time to play along with sketches, but sketch #474 from MFT I love!


I was asked to make a get well card for a friend and so I thought the MFT Feel Better stamp set would be perfect.



I started out by stamping the mug onto some of the MFT Calm & Cozy Chevron papers and then fussy cut them out. I stamped the heart from the set with Versamark Watermark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

I cut a panel of light gray cardstock and used the same cup image and versamark ink and this time heat embossed with clear embossing powder, I used the heart and heat embossed with white.

I stamped the sentiment with versamark ink and heat embossed that with white embossing powder also. I doe cut this into a banner shape.

I am entering this card into the MFT sketch challenge for this week.

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Feel Better

No comments:

Post a Comment