Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

'I love you' Cupids

Have you seen all of the cute cupid stamps from Avery Elle available in the 7KidsCraft store? These make an adorable Valentines card.


I used the Avery Elle Cupids stamp set to stamp the images onto white cardstock and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some wink of stella to the wings. I fussy cut them all out.

I used a cutting from Silhouette to make the square centre step card. I used papers from my stash for the panels. 

I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set and cut it into a banner. I added some twine and popped it up on foam dots.

Head on over to the 7kidscraft store and see what else they have there....lots of great crafting supplies!

Back with another creation next week.

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting :D

Avery Elle - Clear Stamp, Cupids

No comments:

Post a Comment