Pages

Monday, February 1, 2021

Whimsy Stamps February Digital Stamp Release

It's the start of a new month - so that means a new digital stamp release from Whimsy Stamps! I used the adorable 'Bashful Ballerinafor this card.


I printed out the image and then colored her in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers. I added some gel pen detailing and then fussy cut her out.

I used the Quilted Rainbow Inlaid die to cut out the grey pattern paper and white cardstock backgrounds. 

I used the pink pattern paper from the Bizzy Bees 6x6 paper pack, along with one of the dies from the Shaker Maker Banner die set, to create the banner. I stamped the sentiment directly onto this from the Penguin Gardener stamp set.

I added this all onto a standard A2 white card base and finished off the card with some white enamel dots.

Another great release this month...check out the Whimsy Stamps store for lots of great new digital images.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x

Quilted Rainbow Inlaid Die 
6x6 Paper Pack - Bizzy Bees - Whimsy Stamps Shaker Maker Banner Die Set Penguin Gardener Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment