Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I made another card with no stamping or coloring!!! I love these die sets from Whimsy Stamps - Slimline Scenic Countryside and Tree Assortment.


I used Trinity Stamps Envelope Builder die to cut the frame from Kraft cardstock.

I hand cut the snow hills from white cardstock and adhered then onto a standard slimline Kraft card base.

I added the trees and houses to the scene, added the scallop frame, and then added some stickles to represent the snow.

I stamped the sentiment from the Whimsy Stamps Winter Sports clear stamp set and die cut the banner using Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips dies.

We are sponsored this week by Oddball Art Co, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

*NEW Slimline Scenic Countryside Die - Whimsy Stamps *NEW Tree Assortment Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Winter Sports Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment