Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the adorable Crissy Armstrong digi - Penguin Lean on Meavailable from Whimsy Stamps for this card. 



I used my silhouette design studio to group the image and sentiment, from Whimsy Stamps Mother's Day digital sentiment set, together and then printed it out. I colored the image using prismacolor pencils.

For the background, I stamped Whimsy Stamps Cherry Blossom background (now retired) onto black cardstock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I colored the images in with my prismacolor pencils.

I added each panel onto black cardstock and then adhered them all onto a standard A2 white top folding card base.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Penguin Lean on Me - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Mother's Day Sentiments - Digital Sentiments

No comments:

Post a Comment