Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Cute Card Thursday - Slimline

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Slimline' 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the new 'Evil Kitty' digital image by Dustin Pike for Whimsy Stamps.


I printed out the image and colored it in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers. I then fussy cut it out.

I used Whimsy Stamps Slimline Marquee and Slimline Stars background dies to cut out some white cardstock. I decided I wanted to double these up for a less busy background. I adhered these onto a standard black slimline card base.

I stamped the sentiments using Whimsy Stamps BAM! You're Old stamp set, onto some green cardstock for an added pop of color. I fussy cut the Kaboom! word but used Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips die set to cut out the sentiment banner.

I finished off the card with some coordinating green enamel stars from my stash.

We are sponsored this week by Stampers Delights, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Evil Kitty - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Slimline Marquee Die - Whimsy Stamps Slimline Stars Background Die - Whimsy Stamps BAM! You're Old Clear Stamps Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

1 comment: