Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Cute Card Thursday - Feminine

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Feminine'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I love this fun digital stamp, 'Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful' from Whimsy Stamps.


I printed out the image and colored her in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers. I then fussy cut her out.

For the background scene strip, I used papers from Whimsy Stamps Bizzy Bees 6x6 paper pack - all the hard work was already done for me! I stamped the sentiment directly onto this, using the Whimsy Stamps Christmas Ellie-ments stamp set.

I finished the card off by die cutting some clouds using Whimsy Stamps Stitched cloud dies (now retired).

A super quick and simple card!

We are sponsored this week by Oddball Art Co, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Bizzy Bees - Whimsy Stamps Christmas Ellie-ments

No comments:

Post a Comment