Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I love the fun dragons by Dustin Pike. I used Dragon Begging and Playful Dragon digital stamps, available from Whimsy Stamps, for this card. 



I added the images into my silhouette design studio, along with the sentiment from Dragon Birthday (now retired) and printed them out onto white cardstock.

I colored the images in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend ,markers and added some white gel pen detailing.

I cut the panel down to 5.25" x 5.25", and added it onto a panel of designer cardstock measuring 5.375" x 5.375".

I added this onto a square card base measuring 5.5" x 5.5".

A super quick, CAS style card.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Dragon Begging - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Playful Dragon - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment