Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Cute Card Thursday - Easter

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Easter'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the super cute 'Easter Bunny' digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps for this card. This is an image from artist Sylvia Zet - still a favorite of mine.


I printed out the image and colored it in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers (coordinating it with the colors of my chosen patterned cardstock). I then fussy cut it out.

I cut a panel of white cardstock measuring 4" x 5.25". 

I cut the patterned paper strip using Whimsy Stamps Eggstra Bunnies 6x6 paper pack, and adhered it onto a slightly larger blue cardstock (which coordinates with the  color in the patterned cardstock). I adhered this onto the white cardstock panel.

I stamped the sentiment onto the same blue cardstock from my stash, using Whimsy Stamps Eggstra Special stamp set. I then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I hand cut the banner shape and adhered it onto the white cardstock panel.

I adhered the panel onto a standard A2 white card base, and finished off the card by popping up the image on foam dots.

This is a very quick and easy card to create.

We are sponsored this week by Bugaboo Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Easter Bunny - Digital Stamp 6x6 Paper Pack - Eggstra Bunnies Eggstra Special Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment